Click on the link at the bottom to access the Rogers High School Online Activity Registration Page.
Helpful Hints for Online Registration:
1. You will need Parent Portal Login Information to access Online Registration. The parent login NOT the student login.
2. After online registration is complete you have the option of paying online or with cash/credit card to the Activities Office (NO Checks).
3. All Forms (MSHSL and RHS Eligibility, Health Questionnaire and Emergency Card) are completed during the online process.
4. Physicals are due every 3 years (from date of physical) for participants or as stated by physician. Fine Art Activities (IE: Jazz Band, Speech, Plays) DO NOT need a physical on file but are required to answer the Health Questionnaire and Emergency Card.
5. Please note that the ISD 728 Family Maximum per school year is $775. Contact the Activities Office if you have reached that amount.
6. ALL Forms and Physicals need to be in to the Activities Office BEFORE the first practice/tryout date.
7. If you registered but did not pay at the time of registration. Registration Fees can be found on RevTrack.
IF your browser is having troubles with the above link for registration try: