ISD 728 Leadership Academy is designed to teach students leadership skills specifically geared towards Athletics, Activities and the Fine Arts.
Our purpose is to develop student leaders who positively influence the school environment and demonstrate integrity and respect while building positive traditions as life-long leader.
1. There is a small space between what happens to you and how you react to it. What you do in that space is your responsibility. – Stephen Covey
2. As a leader your job is to influence people to do their best. Beyond that, what more can you ask? – Pete Okuly
3. REMIND Text Service – Text @RHSLA18 to 81010 to get reminders for the year.
4. NLI Signing Day – 2/Year – Held in Media Center – November 8th + April 11th
Please fill out the form if you plan on participating – NLI FORM
5. Josten’s Renaissance Back to School Tour – Leadership and Culture – 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM This Friday. We are slotted for 30. Meet at 8:40 just outside the counseling office.
6. Senior Pic – This Friday at 1:45 – Location TBD on Weather
7. Consistent Date?